Property Alert

18th May 2018

Important court decision on Spanish property

Yesterday we had knowledge in Spain of an important Court ruling (Sentencia Tribunal Constitucional) . If you have sold a real estate property in the last four years and suffered losses with it, you can claim what has been paid to the city council as Gains Tax (Impuesto de Plusvalía Municipal). Contact us for details.

Get in touch with us today

By completing this form, you agree to Ian Cooper Estates Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy. Data may also be used to send relevant property news and marketing tips.